Sunday, June 7, 2015

It was a no go.

On Saturday we arrived at the main Iscare clinic. The building is a new, fancy, shiny building. As we sat in the waiting room, we were joined by a few other women. Each time someone walked through or into the waiting room, every single person said, "Dobry den". The literal translation is good day. They were all so very polite. I was the first called and Jason started to get up with me but Dr. Marika Jaržembovská instructed Jason to wait there. She explained quickly that we were going to do a vaginal ultrasound to see if there was still a follicle to extract. There was a room for me to remove my bottoms and a paper sheet for me to wrap around my waist. I exited the changing room and hopped up on the table. Marika checked out my ovaries and said there was nothing there. I had already ovulated. That was it. Now we wait until June 16 for my appointment and from there we will come up with a stimulation plan.

We have had a lovely 2 days since then. We've been exploring Prague and my feet and legs hurt from all the walking. I felt like an active person before coming here but I have never walked this much. Good shoes are a must! More to come on our adventures around Prague the last few days.

xo -katherine

2 comments:

  1. i will be praying for you and your lady parts, sweet katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry this one wasn't the taker! Next time! Xoxo - Elaine

    ReplyDelete