Monday, November 30, 2015

No easy way to say this...

We went in for an ultrasound this morning where we discovered that fetal growth stopped about 10 days ago and there was no longer a heartbeat - it is called a missed miscarriage.. We are devastated. We have decided to allow the miscarriage to happen naturally.  I will discontinue taking all of my medications and that should clue my body in on what has happened - may take a few days, may take a week or more. Thank you for all of the love and support we have received through this process. That is all I have for now.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Kat, I'm so sorry. I had a missed miscarriage and it is heartbreaking no matter what. So many hugs, so much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah for your kind words. I am sorry that you had to go through this too. So heartbreaking.

      Delete
  2. My sweet dear Katherine. I want to come hold you. I know you are heartbroken. I know. I can not give you any words of solace except to tell you I love you and will always be here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, Katie Bug. I know your pain all too well as I had 7 miscarriages, but in the end have two beautiful daughters. You and Jason take some time to grieve and all your friends will continue to pray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Karen, I cannot imagine going through this 7 times. I will remember this when I feel all hope is lost. Love you.

      Delete
  4. I wish there was something I could do to help. My love and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just so sorry for your pain, grief and sadness. i wish there were something I could do or say, but I know it's not that easy. If you ever need to talk, I'm always here.
    Xoxo
    E

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so, so sorry. It just isn't fair. Prayers that you find peace.

    ReplyDelete