Monday, August 10, 2015

Nope.

Not pregnant. Again. 

The doc wants to give my body a break from all the hormones so we'll do a "natural" IVF cycle. This means that I won't take any hormones but they will still go in a retrieve any follicles I produce and go through the whole fertilization/embryo transfer process. 

Sometimes I feel like I'm being bombarded by babies and happy parents. On our last 3 trains we shared a 4 seater with these parents and smiling, cooing, and fussy babies. I am truly so happy for the pregnant women in my life and yet I am jealous. I want it to be me. I know everyone says be patient, this will happen, your time will come, blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, I love the support but I am over the heartache. 

I might be akin to the crazy cat lady... I bought a sweet onesie in Prague and these adorable baby socks while we were on the northern coast of France - they say J'❤️ Papa and J'❤️ Maman. Jason just smiles and tells me they're adorable. 




xo - katherine

14 comments:

  1. Keep your head up girl Great photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you just get more beautiful every day! And I Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waiting is hard. The heartbreak is hard. The hoping is hard. When it works out, it really is worth it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up hope. The right baby is made at the right time. They're just waiting to make an entrance. One of those dramatic kids. They're the best.
    Love you guys-
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make me laugh. Just what I needed. Love you.

      Delete
  5. I am sorry. That stinks. Don't stop believin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachies. Love you. And I love that song. Seriously.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. I'll take all the virtual hugs I can get. Love you.

      Delete